Due to unforeseen events I wasn't been able to learn or practice web development for nearly half a year. But now I am back!
First of all, now I am using https://toggl.com/ to track time spent on learning new things. There is a report in the end of this post.
This time I have decided not to code until I feel comfortable enough. Instead I went through a bunch of basic web-dev videos to refresh my memory. Then I watched some more advanced ones and learned a few things.
Where I learn:
- Dev tips - Probably the best YouTube channel for beginners.
- WebDesign Master - Similar channel in Russian.
- MVA (Microsoft Virtual Academy) CSS jump start course.
What I learn:
- Specificity https://css-tricks.com/specifics-on-css-specificity/
- Complex selectors http://learn.shayhowe.com/advanced-html-css/complex-selectors/
- Box-shadow. I am having trouble understanding some of concepts. Will be back to learn more.