End of Jan… I am being lazy this month. Not much I have done. I am struggling to come up with a clean project template and I am now stuck on typography.
- Serif typeface can be used for web if it is above 12px in size.
- To hold a well-printed book at a comfortable reading distance while looking at your website to compare.
- And learnt that each project requires custom typography and there is no really a golden rule for all the projects.
- This is something to keep in mind though http://www.modularscale.com/
- Use the 1:1.618 golden section as a rule of thumb
I am beginning to understand what Gulp and Grunt are for. Will learn to use these tools soon.
I am watchingAtom Editor Tutorials
GitHub for Noobs